Jonathan Scherling, B.A.
EIPA Video Conferences
Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA) Video Conferences are produced by Boys Town and supported by MDE-LIO. They are shown at eight host sites in Michigan. This is the fourth in the series for this school year.
Video Conference Description
This workshop will guide participants through Roman Numeral I of the EIPA, which focuses on the use of classifiers and space. Native ASL user and ASL professor Jonathan Scherling will work with attendees to develop a better understanding of classifiers and when they are appropriate to incorporate. Participants will also work with organizing the message in visual space to make their interpretations more visually clear and concise.
- Mott Community College, Flint
- Delta-Schoolcraft ISD, Escanaba
- Gratiot-Isabella RESD, Ithaca
- Lansing Community College, Lansing: Contact Ashleigh Taylor at 517-483-1012 or email@example.com
- Madonna University, Livonia
- Northview Public Schools, Grand Rapids (click on the "Interpreter Workshops" tab)
- Traverse Bay Area ISD, Traverse City
- Kalamazoo RESA, Kalamazoo