Bethany Koubsky, BA, RID CI/CT, EIPA Program Coordinator
EIPA Video Conferences
Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA) Video Conferences are produced by Boys Town and supported by MDE-LIO. They are shown at six host sites in Michigan. This is the fourth in the series for this school year.
Video Conference Description
This workshop will guide participants through the EIPA report feedback and glossary of linguistic terms that are received with an EIPA assessment. Participants will begin to apply feedback and convert it to measureable goals for their professional development plan. This training will focus on defining the linguistic terms that will give interpreters a tool they can understand and apply to deliberate practice for improving their skills.
To attend this event at a specific host site, register via the contact information or links below.
- Delta Schoolcraft ISD, Escanaba: Contact Sue Argall at 906-786-9300 ext. 201 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gratiot-Isabella RESD, Ithaca
- Lansing Community College, Lansing: Contact Ashleigh Taylor at 517-483-1012 or email@example.com
- Mott Community College, Flint
- Traverse Bay Area ISD, Traverse City
RID and Michigan CEUs are pending for this video conference.