If you have recently registered for an MDE-LIO event, you may have noticed we are using a new registration system. Cvent offers more features and allows for more flexibility regarding registration for our events.
We have gathered some important things to know when you register for an MDE-LIO event through Cvent:
- You do not need to have a Cvent account to register for an event.
- You will receive a confirmation email after you register for an event. (You may need to check your spam folder.) Please save the email for your records. If you do not have a confirmation email, you might not have fully submitted your registration form. Please check to make sure you click “submit” to complete your registration.
- If the event has a fee, payment is required to complete your registration.
- Registrants have the ability to cancel or modify their registration for a limited period of time before the event. To change or cancel your registration, click the “View or modify your registration” link at the bottom of your confirmation email. This will take you to a page where you can put in your confirmation number and update your registration. If you have any issues or questions about modifying your registration, please email [email protected].
- If you have been placed on the waitlist, you will receive an automated email if a spot becomes available. This email may be sent to you during non-business hours. Please keep this in mind when putting in your email address to join the waitlist.
- If you have a question or issue with your registration, please email [email protected].
We are excited to continue using Cvent for event registration and will incorporate new features as we become more familiar with the system. We hope it will help streamline the registration process for event attendees as well as MDE-LIO staff.